Jerricco: Episode I Jerricco: Episode I

Great Work.

I loved the animation, the gore, and the story plot. Nice work.

jerricco-team responds:

Thanks, and the plot will thicken ;)

Its the Taliban Its the Taliban

wasnt that funny

and adam sandler did not make that song...

Agent in Pursuit Agent in Pursuit

HEY EVERYONE....FUCK OFF

anyways...people stop givin bad reviews..i bet half of you couldnt do better...im not saying i can..but chill out..god damnit...GOOD MOVE BTW

A lesson from the past A lesson from the past

GOD

im so sick of people being pissed at what bush does..god...write to him or something!! you think hes on here every day listen to you people bitch!? HES NOT..AND CRYING ABOUT IT NOW AFTER HES MADE THE DESICION WONT MAKE HIM SAY "Oh, I guess a lot of people are pissed, because I went to Newgrounds.com and found that out...I guess I'll stop the war against TERRORISM." cause i know all the people who hate his idea just love the terrorism...thanks i needed to get that out... PLUS IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA...GET OUT!

Go Megaman Go Megaman

hey

this was sent in before! BLAM!

Jackass (Stick) Jackass (Stick)

ok..umm

dont do sticks..dont! dont do them...and half the people in jackass dont die or get dismembered or have there lower body get sliced off

The War With Iraq The War With Iraq

good stuff

good job..some of the terrain and buildings could have been more detailed...and SoDamn Insane didnt really look like him when he was drawn, but pretty good all around

Infiltration Revised pt.1 Infiltration Revised pt.1

Great!

ok i admit the characters are a huge rip of krinkles..and you could at least give him credit, but not bad..i hope that this isnt all the movie..right?

Simple Lessons of Life 1 Simple Lessons of Life 1

Good

funny voices, but you have to have more lessons..add it it andi think youd have a good piece of flash.

"Jack" Preview "Jack" Preview

good

pretty good, but the blood flow was cheesy. gotta work on that. good graphics tho..and one thing.it took the helicopter the whole next day to get to the helipad? hmmmm....